New Jersey’s Trusted Air Conditioner Repair Contractor
Want to enjoy our hot Jersey summers? When that NJ sun gets intense, you’ll have no trouble keeping cool if you rely on Dash Mechanical for our air conditioner maintenance, repairs, and other services. Located in Brick, NJ, we have been serving both Monmouth and Ocean Counties in Central New Jersey for over 40 years & hope to serve you as well. We provide air conditioning system assessments, and same-day & 24/7 emergency service.
We work on all brands of Air Conditioners, including Carrier, Trane, York, and Rheem, and we’re an authorized Coleman dealer. We provide a full line of air conditioner and heat pump services including:
- Replacements — with free estimates
- Complete System Analysis
Whether your system is new or old, we are happy to solve your HVAC issues solved and help get your air conditioner working again fast. We solve everything from simple part replacement & calibration problems to complete system failures.
Warning Signs that AC Repairs Are Needed:
If your home is not feeling as comfortable as it normally does, there may be a problem with your AC unit. Red flags should go up if you feel warm air blowing, notice a large decrease in comfort, feel a lack of airflow, or hear strange noises, it would be wise to reach out to us right away. If you procrastinate, the problem will likely worsen and become more expensive to fix. A malfunctioning component strains the entire AC system, resulting in further complications.
Symptoms That Something Is Wrong With Your Air Conditioner:
- Is the air conditioning unit turning on but not cooling the house?
- After setting your thermostat, is the temperature not reaching the desired level?
- Are you hearing loud strange noises coming from your AC unit?
- Are you noticing unpleasant odors coming from your AC vents?
Common Causes For AC Failure Include:
- Clogged Filters. Replace AC Filters regularly & especially during periods of heavy use. A warning sign is the air is not blowing strong.
- A Refrigerant Leak. or the AC coil could be frozen due to a clogged filter. Warning signs are that the AC unit is surrounded by water and is blowing warm air.
- Tripped Circuit Breaker or Blown Fuse. A warning sign is the Air Conditioner has no power.
- Frozen AC Coils. Warning signs are frost build-up on coils & the AC unit is blowing warm air.
- Worn Out or Faulty Parts. Warning Signs are odd noises, smoke, or poor performance.
- Faulty Thermostat. A warning sign is AC unit not operating properly but all else looks fine.
All of the above are common issues and symptoms, but obviously, if the issue persists or is not easily solved by restarting your AC system, please contact us with details. We are happy to help you and answer any questions you may have.
NOTE: Please do not try to disassemble your AC Unit on your own or begin any electrical repairs without consulting a licensed professional. Call us today at 844-321-3274