Improving New Jersey’s Indoor Air Quality
The air quality in your New Jersey home is extremely important to your comfort and health. Indoor air quality is 100 times worse than most exterior atmospheres, according to the Environmental Protection Agency. Dash Mechanical offers a wide variety of indoor air quality systems that can help you breathe easier at home.
Our Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) systems can manage allergies, dust, dry skin, sinus pain, airborne bacteria, static electricity, pet dander, and more. Air purification is one of Dash Mechanical’s specialties, and we install high-quality, high-efficiency filtration systems. Contact Dash Mechanical at 844-321-3274 when you need a reliable and professional indoor air quality expert.
Causes of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Taking charge of your home’s indoor air quality is easier once you understand the underlying issues. Most of the time, we bring things into our homes that negatively affect our indoor air quality without even realizing it. Other times, our habits are to blame. Here are a few common causes:
- Household cleaning supplies – Cleaning supplies often contain chemicals that circulate in the air and cause indoor air pollution.
- Cigarette Smoke – There are hundreds of chemicals in tobacco products. When emitted into your home, they disrupt your indoor air quality.
- Mold & Mildew – Mold or mildew is likely to grow in your home if there is moisture in the air. As they linger in your home, more spores are released into the air.
- Dust Mites & Pollen – These pollutants continuously compromise the air we breathe. Clutter, pets, and other things contribute to these issues.
- Chemicals – There are a number of toxic substances, including polyurethane, formaldehyde, and polybrominated biphenyl. A wide variety of products, including plastics, electronics, clothing, furniture, carpets, and more, contain these chemicals.
- Inadequate Ventilation – Lack of adequate ventilation can increase air pollution levels by not bringing in enough outdoor air to dilute emissions from indoor sources, thereby retaining indoor pollutants.
New Jersey’s Solution To Better Indoor Air Quality
Installing an indoor air purification system is the solution. With our expertise in air purification, Dash Mechanical installs high-quality, high-efficiency filtration systems from leading manufacturers.
- REME HALO® Whole-Home In-Duct Air Purifiers
- iWave Air Ionization Systems
- Mold, bacteria, and viruses are killed by these systems, including the Covid-19 virus. We offer filtration systems for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. Call us today to learn more about how an air purification system can protect your health and comfort.